Premium Rectangular Screen Printed Patch 12x5cm
Premium rectangular screen printed patches with an overlocked edge and heat seal backer - choose from 2 different fabric colours and thread options.
Our premium rectangular screen print patches have the same awesome quality and awesome value for money as their more punk, raw edge, sister product. Bringing a little more elegance to the world of custom patches, they are screen printed with your designs before being finished off with a heat press backer for easy application and a smart overlocked border.
The overlocked border (also known as a merrowed edge) is a type of stitch running from the front to the back, all the way around your patches, in your choice of white or black thread*. Overlocking the edge of your patch give the best protection against fraying, while giving them a more professional look.
Heat Seal Backer
- Turn your iron to a heat setting of around 170ºC
- Place your patch in the desired position on to the garment and cover with a clean cloth (DO NOT IRON DIRECTLY ON TO THE PATCH)
- Press the iron straight down for 10 seconds.
- Turn the garment inside out and repeat step 3 on the reverse.
- The Heatseal film achieves its full adhesive force after 48 hours and will adhere to most fabrics. Fabrics containing cotton will have the best results
Want more than 1 design? Sure thing! The first design is included in the price and it’s just £10 extra per design after that.
Get your patches shipped within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline.
*It is possible for us to source more thread colours for an extra fee. If you'd like to discuss your options please give us a call on 0113 243 5667.
Prices include VAT & free standard delivery
Don't forget to leave a 5mm Bleed around your artwork to account for the stitched border.
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen print job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
Optimum File Format: a vector-based AI, EPS, or PDF file with all type outlined
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork at actual size with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!