American Apparel Raglan Shirt
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
The American Apparel Raglan offers a modern twist on the classic baseball shirt. It's super soft and lightweight and perfect for bands, clothing companies or uniforms.
If you’re looking to resell, the RRP on these t-shirts when custom printed ranges from £20-35!
We can screen print on the front, the back, and the sleeves of these t-shirts. We also offer an inside neck print!
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
American Apparel Raglan Shirts are made from 50% polyester and 50% cotton*, and are a 125gsm weight.
There are more than 25 different shirt colours to choose from, and you can also mix up the shirt colours within your order!
Size Chest (to fit):
S - 34/36" // M - 38/40" // L - 42/44" // XL - 46/48" // XXL - 50/52"
Get your t-shirts shipped within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you on some colours! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline. We will contact you if it will take longer than you selected shipping option
Standard Print Size: up to 32cm (w) x 43 cm (h)
Oversize Print Size: up to 38cm (w) x 52 cm (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 9cm (w) x 40 cm (h)
Left/Right Chest Print size: up to 10cm (x) x 10cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the t-shirt - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize front or back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.