*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
Whether you need hoodies for your clothing company, your band, or your business, these AWDis zoodies (zip hoodies…get it?!) have a high end look and are lovely quality! The go-to choice when you’re after comfort and value - these hoodies are great to wear, and offer great value for money if you’re reselling them when they’re customised.
If you’re looking to resell, the RRP on these hoodies when custom printed ranges from £20-40!
On zip hoodies we can print onto the back, the sleeves, and left or right chest print. We can print across the zip, but this is design dependent - if you’re interested in this then just drop us an email to email@example.com and our screen print team can cast their expert eye over your artwork.
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
With a wide variety of colours, the AWDis zoodies are a great option. Coming with a double fabric hood, matching coloured cords and twill tape puller on the zip, and a ribbed cuff and hem, these awesome hoodies also have a small hidden opening in the right hand pocket for your headphone cord to feed through and hidden ear phone loops too!
AWDis zip hoodies are made from 80% cotton and 20% polyester, and are a 280gsm weight.
There are 20 different hoodie colours to choose from, and you can also mix up the hoodie colours within your order!
Size Chest (to fit):
S - 36" // M - 40" // L - 44" // XL - 48" // XXL - 52"
Get your zip hoodies shipped within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline.
Standard Print Size: up to 32cm (w) x 43 cm (h)
Oversize Print Size: up to 38cm (w) x 52 cm (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 9cm (w) x 9 cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the hoodie - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.