AWDis Longline Hoody Dress
*scroll down for prices
Your order so far
If you’re after something a bit different, but want that AWDis brand quality, check out these awesome hoodie dresses. These slim fit longline hoodies are great if you’re just after extra length in your hoodie, or as a hoodie dress branded up with your design!
RRP on these hoodies when custom printed ranges from £20-50!
We can screen print on the front, the back, and the sleeves of these hoodies.
You'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
With a three panel double fabric hood, matching coloured flat lace drawcords, and a ribbed cuff and hem, these awesome hoodie dresses also have a small hidden opening in the right hand pocket for your headphone cord to feed through!
AWDis longline hoodies are made from 80% cotton and 20% polyester, and are a 280gsm weight.
There are 7 different hoodie colours to choose from, and you can also mix up the colours within your order!
Equivalent Sizes (UK):
XS - 8 // S - 10 // M - 12 // L - 14 // XL - 16
Get your hoodie dresses shipped within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline.
Standard Print Size: up to 32cm (w) x 43 cm (h)
Oversize Print Size: up to 38cm (w) x 52 cm (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 9cm (w) x 40 cm (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the hoodie - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.