A5 Notebook Pack Deal
Custom printed A5 notebooks - packaged in sets of 3!
Why not make your A5 notebooks truly retail ready, and opt for our awesome notebook packs? 3 of your custom printed notebooks packaged perfectly into a sealed poly bag.
Your A5 notebooks come with a beautiful custom printed full colour cover (printed inside and out), stapled squared spines, and 48 pages ready and waiting for your thoughts and dreams.
Your cover designs are printed onto a choice of 3 different recycled stocks:
- 300gsm smooth white board - for a smooth finish. Recommended for designs with full coverage and dark colours.
- 300gsm white recycled board - for a premium recycled finish with a textured look. Recommended for designs with full coverage and light colours.
- 300gsm brown recycled board - for a unique natural brown recycled finish. Recommended for minimalist designs or simple logos.
- 300gsm grey recycled board - for a distinct grey textured recycled finish. Recommended for minimalist designs or simple logos.
Please note that recycled boards are not uniform and so the colour and texture of the board can vary slightly throughout the run. This is because it is made from recycled material, and it is also what makes this option both unique and awesome!
You can also choose between four different paper types for the interior pages of your notebook:
- 80gsm off-white* recycled dotted
- 80gsm off-white* recycled lined
- 80gsm off-white* recycled plain
- 80gsm off-white* recycled squared
Your order of A5 notebook packs includes one cover design as standard (you can have a different design on the inside and outside, that's included). Want more designs? Sure thing! It’s just £5 per extra design, and you can add the extra designs as an option in the drop-down box when you place your order. You can mix and match interior paper options for free!
Get your notebook packs shipped within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline.
Cover Artwork Setup Size: 30.1 cm x 21.4 cm
Finished Cover Size: 29.6 cm x 21 cm
These sizes are for the front and back laid out flat together.
The starting point and most important aspect of a printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Ensure your design is set up to the correct size and proportions (see above) - make sure you set it up to the artwork size, as this includes bleed which gets cut down to the finished size when printed.
- Select your stock carefully - a black design looks stunning on our brown recycled board, whereas for more vivid colours you might want to go with the white fleck.